Friday 21 February 2014

Hello!

Hi!

Okay I think that was an adequate welcome. If not, welcome to my blog.
My name's Claire, I'm 14 and I live in Wollongong, Australia. I started this blog because my friend Jesse *wink wonk* convinced me to! But to be honest, I've been wanting to make a blog for a while, I just never really knew where to start. I've kept journals before, but I always seem to get really obsessed and I can't skip days, so I just end up stressing about completing that day's worth of writing.
But this is different!
I'm determined to write my thoughts here, not my days. So this might be boring to you, but it will probably be more interesting than writing about what classes I had today. Remember that!

But, you never know, I might write about interesting things that happen to me. Now that I have a theoretical audience I'll filter the meaningless times.

I'll also probably end up writing about songs that I like, movies, art and YouTube videos. You don't have to look at them but you might find them interesting.

I'll most defiantly talk about my senpai (code word for guy I like).

And I'll talk about random cool stuff.

I hope this theoretical audience that may not even exist keeps reading, maybe you might find something that will help you with your problems. I hope something good comes of this blog!

Lastly, I'll always finish off a post with a quote. I might not always say where it is from though because I'm lazy like that... Also, I'll try to restrict my Wirrow quotes...

So, goodbye now! I'll try to keep this updated as often as I can, I have some good/funny stories to post and they might brighten your day.

Bye!

"You have been kept shielded, shielded from the dangerous and untamable world of the actual."

No comments:

Post a Comment