Monday 24 February 2014

Birthday Parties!

Okay, I'm sorry, another irrelevant post. I thought I would post something lighthearted because my last post was a bit deep, so here you go!

So, my friend is having her birthday party this weekend, and I'm so excited! She's moved schools, so all of her new friends are going to be there and I'm going to meet some new people. Yay! Also, *whisper* I got her a signed Dan and Phil poster which was only available in Europe.... Having Irish family is great sometimes for awesome European things. I can't wait to see her reaction!

My other friend who also goes to a different school to me is having her birthday party as well in a couple of weeks. We're going to a restaurant in Wollongong, and because it's her 16th there's going to be heaps of people there. Now, not all of these people might be my type of people but it's still going to be fun! Jesse's inspired me to make new friends and be friendly to people, so it's time to test out my new-found skills in the social department! I'm really going to try to meet new people at these parties instead of just sticking with the friends I already know well. I used to do that a lot, just because I knew how to start conversations, but I didn't know how to keep them alive. Well now I know!

I'll report back on how this stuff goes in the next few weeks, hopefully some wonderful friendships will be formed!

"I can't wait to tell you about the dream I'm having right now..."

No comments:

Post a Comment